- If you see a halo around a company, simply double-click to expand
- Single clicking any company opens a card with more information
- Follow the links in that card to find the details for other companies
- The size of the circle around a company represents its size (turnover) relative to its peers
- Hover over a company to see the path from that company to the place you started
The Group Explorer offers you a way to visualise company hierarchies in an interactive format.
When viewing any individual company within the FullCircl web app, you should see an "Explore Group" button towards the top of the page. Using this tool you can drill into parents and subsidiaries to understand more about a company’s structure and even explore international linkages, as well as access company information for each of these parent/subsidiaries.
Some quick tips: