- Click on one of your watchlists, or go to the 'Following' page in the main menu. At the top of the page next to the name of your watchlist, click on the 'Add Watchlist' button.
- Enter the Name of the Watchlist and choose how far back you would like to see news for.
- If you would like to make this your default Watchlist upon logging in then please tick the box. Your default watchlist is the one that will open when you first log in to Artesian, or when you return to the Following page from any other part of the platform.
- You will receive email alerts for all new Watchlists created as default. You can select how many news articles you want to see in the alert per company from the drop down list. If you do not wish to receive email alerts for a Watchlist then just un-tick the ‘Send alerts for this Watchlist’ box.
- You will receive email alerts where there has been certain data changes (e.g. a director change). These will be sent as default unless you un-tick the 'Send company data change alerts for this Watchlist' box.
- When you are satisfied with all of the settings above, click ‘Create Watchlist’.
By default, your Artesian profile will begin with three watchlists: Customers, Competitors and Prospects. These offer you a simple way to categorise the companies you are following, but if you'd like to organise your companies more to your own tastes, you can create new ones.
Creating a new watchlist is simple:
If you would like to update any of these settings after creating your new watchlist, go to the 'Change Watchlist and Alert Settings' section of that watchlist's 'Settings' tab.