- Copy the link to your clipboard to paste into an email, document, web browser or instant messaging application
- Pin it within FullCircl for quick access at a later date
- Share it on Twitter, LinkedIn, or with a colleague who also uses FullCircl
- Add it your email client's calendar
- Email it to a colleague or customer using a pre-built email template
The Influence page shows you if the news articles, blogs and tweets you are sharing via FullCircl are hitting the mark.
Whenever you share a link to an article through FullCircl, a shortened "http://artl.co/" address will be generated - this allows us to track how many times the articles you share have been clicked on. This will help you to identify which content is relevant and engaging to your audience - an invaluable insight for anyone trying to start a conversation with a prospect!
You can view a history of the articles you have shared through FullCircl via the Influence page, which can be accessed from the top menu of the FullCircl web site when signed in. This page will allow you to view all of your shared articles from the past 90 days, as well as filter them in separate sections (Email shares, Tweets or LinkedIn posts) based on the option you selected when you initially shared it.
In addition to displaying the article as it would appear in a newsfeed, you can also view the number of times your shared link has been clicked since you generated it.
By hovering your mouse over one of these articles you can access five social gestures, which will allow you to: