This depends on the type of data. Here is a summary:
Updated live – as soon as Experian upload a document:
- Companies House documents
- Mortgages and Charges
- Shareholdings information
- Newly Registered companies - please be advised that company information for these businesses will be minimal until we receive our monthly data updates from Experian (see below).
Updated monthly - released the following month
- Prospector data
- General Company Information
- Detailed Finances
- Directors, Directorships etc (People tab)
- Telephone Preference Service (TPS) and Mail Preference Service (MPS) records
- Market Analysis
Please note …
- Having monthly updates means that there is a gap between the data being registered with Companies House becoming available in Experian's data and Artesian in turn being provided with that data. Depending on when information is submitted, this can be anywhere between 2 and 7 weeks.
- It is not mandatory for most companies to report new directors and shareholders until they submit their annual returns. If the company has not notified the authorities of new directors and shareholders, we will not know about them until they do.