- Go to login.artesiansolutions.com.
- Enter your username and password into the two boxes , then click the "Sign in" button.
- If you are a Standard user, your username will be your email address.
- You can also select the "Remember me" tickbox to skip this login page and be sent directly to your Artesian profile when accessing this page in the future.
- If you cannot remember your login details, click on the "Forgotten password?" link below the Sign In button to have a new password emailed to the main email address for your Artesian account.
To log in to Artesian:
If login details are provided incorrectly three times in a row, your account will be locked. In this case, you'll need to contact our Support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will be able to unlock it for you and provide any further assistance to help you log in.
If your business has integrated Artesian into their Salesforce instance, you can instead log in to Artesian using your Salesforce credentials. Click on the "Sign in with Salesforce" link to be directed towards Salesforce's login page - once logged in you will be able to view Artesian insights within your Salesforce instance.
For more information, please visit the articles within the Artesian in Salesforce section.