Fixed assets are also known as Total Non Current Assets. They are the sum of tangible and intangible assets. Also known as capital assets, fixed assets are assets intended for continued use (unlike short term current assets), and are classified in the balance sheet as investments.
Articles in this section
- What is a LEI number?
- On a balance sheet: what is Cash?
- What is stock (Capital or Equity)?
- What are Other Short Term Finances?
- What is overdraft in a balance sheet?
- What are Trade Debtors?
- What are Current Assets?
- What are Fixed Assets?
- What are Intangible Assets?
- What are Tangible Assets?