- Credit Reports - current and historical credit ratings, credit limits, commentary, County Court Judgements (CCJs) and payment statistics.
- Potential PEPs - Individuals that, due to the nature of their official duties, may be considered as Politically Exposed Persons and entities to which PEPs have been linked.
- Sanctions (current and previous) - Individuals or entities subject to current or previous international sanction regimes: UN, EU, HMT, OFAC, AUSTRAC.
- Financial regulator penalties - Individuals or entities subject to regulatory penalties imposed by international financial regulators.
- Law enforcement - Individuals or entities subject to criminal investigation by law enforcement agencies at national or international level (such as revenue and customs, justice departments, prosecutors, police, Interpol), or charged and sentenced in courts with criminal offences.
- Insolvencies - Individuals or entities reported as bankrupt or insolvent.
- Disqualified directors- Disqualified individuals and entities to which disqualified directors have been linked.
- Adverse media - Individuals or entities reported in the media as involved in events of a negative nature and which do not fall under any of the above categories (including accidents and potentially reputation harming allegations and events).
DueDils Premium Endpoints: