A message indicating 'possible adverse information' on a company profile means that our CCJ data supplier has indicated that there has been a change to this company's CCJ data. A data change in this case could include the settlement of a CCJ, the removal of a CCJ from a company's records or a CCJ being issued.
Articles in this section
- What is a LEI number?
- On a balance sheet: what is Cash?
- What is stock (Capital or Equity)?
- What are Other Short Term Finances?
- What is overdraft in a balance sheet?
- What are Trade Debtors?
- What are Current Assets?
- What are Fixed Assets?
- What are Intangible Assets?
- What are Tangible Assets?