Company accounts are company financials as submitted to Companies House/Companies Registration Office. DueDil members can download them in csv format from the company's financials page on DueDil. Please note that some companies are exempt from filing certain figures.
Articles in this section
- What is a LEI number?
- On a balance sheet: what is Cash?
- What is stock (Capital or Equity)?
- What are Other Short Term Finances?
- What is overdraft in a balance sheet?
- What are Trade Debtors?
- What are Current Assets?
- What are Fixed Assets?
- What are Intangible Assets?
- What are Tangible Assets?