All registered companies in the UK and Ireland are legally obliged to submit a variety of information on their business activities to Companies House and Companies Registration Office respectively. The type of documentation required depends on the size of the company, the status of the company and what the purpose of the document is.
Articles in this section
- What is a LEI number?
- On a balance sheet: what is Cash?
- What is stock (Capital or Equity)?
- What are Other Short Term Finances?
- What is overdraft in a balance sheet?
- What are Trade Debtors?
- What are Current Assets?
- What are Fixed Assets?
- What are Intangible Assets?
- What are Tangible Assets?