Yes. As long as a company isn’t dissolved, it’s obliged to submit company accounts. Dormant companies must submit a balance sheet and any relevant notes to the accounts. Any transactions performed will mean filing full accounts to Companies House.
Articles in this section
- What is a LEI number?
- On a balance sheet: what is Cash?
- What is stock (Capital or Equity)?
- What are Other Short Term Finances?
- What is overdraft in a balance sheet?
- What are Trade Debtors?
- What are Current Assets?
- What are Fixed Assets?
- What are Intangible Assets?
- What are Tangible Assets?