- Encourage these users to become internal champions and share their ways of working to assist colleagues to further adopt the FullCircl service.
- Collect success stories and best practices for your organisation from these users, to share with the full user community.
- Share via email directly with connections
- Share on LinkedIn and Twitter to raise the individual’s eminence
- Set reminders and arrange meetings to discuss valuable insights identified
- Identify champions within your user community
- Direct Interacting users to them so that they may exchange ideas and ways of working with the FullCircl service
- Direct them to the FullCircl URL for your company
- If they have never received training, some formal training may be needed. Please contact your dedicated Customer Success Manager to discuss requirements.
- Remind these users of the online training modules and webinars to help them get started
- Adding a company is easy - please see this article to see how
- Encourage these users to follow their portfolio in FullCircl so they can start gaining valuable insights, like their colleagues
- Direct them to the champions from the Engaging/ Interacting user communities
- Undertake regular user reviews to ensure that all colleagues have a licence where relevant, and are gaining success from the FullCircl service.
FullCircl users are grouped into four categories, according to how much they are engaging with the service.
Engaging users are those users who are most likely to be displaying the behaviours of a successful Social Seller.
They will be gaining insights by daily FullCircl email alerts, as well as undertaking research into their companies, connections and markets.
These users will be demonstrating that they are a Social Seller by sharing this knowledge and expertise via regular and contextual interactions with their connections (via email, Social Media, shared Watchlists etc.)
Users who are defined as Interacting are well on their way to becoming a Social Seller using the FullCircl service.
These users are actively maintaining and researching their lists of customers and prospects in FullCircl.
Encourage these users to share their insights with customers, prospects and colleagues, using the Social Gestures available on the website and Share Centre from their alerts:
Internal collaboration is also key to encourage all users to adopt FullCircl as part of their natural working rhythm.
Remind these users that training webinars and FullCircl Academy courses are available as part of the service.
Consuming users have logged into the platform and have set up Watchlists. They are following companies to gather valuable insights through the daily FullCircl Email Alerts and are also alerted to Data Changes on their accounts.
The FullCircl Insights they are receiving will be focused on the filters they have set up in their Watchlists, meaning all the news sent to them should be relevant and important for them to read but also share with others.
They could be using FullCircl in more depth, so may benefit from attending one of our training sessions.
These users have not used the FullCircl service or received an email alert over the last 30 days.
The following could be considered, as a first step, for these users:
- Are they aware that they have a licence, and do they know how FullCircl can support their success as a Relationship Professional?
- Do they have any Watchlists and are they following any companies?
- Would they like some advice from colleagues on internal ways of working and best practices?
- Have they left the company or relevant role?
If you would like to discuss any requirements, please do not hesitate to contact your designated Customer Success Manager. The team can be reached by emailing us here.