These users have not used the Artesian service or received an email alert over the last 30 days.
The following could be considered, as a first step, for these users:
Are they aware they have a licence?
- Direct them to the Artesian URL for your company
- Remind them of the Online Training modules and Weekly Webinars to help them Get Started
Are they aware of how Artesian can support their success as a Relationship Professional?
- If they’ve never received training, perhaps some formal training may be needed
- To discuss these requirements, please contact your designated Customer Support Manager or contact us here
Do they have any watchlists and are they following any companies?
- Adding a company is easy; watch this tutorial to see how
- Encourage these users to add their portfolio to the Artesian service so they can start gaining valuable insights, like their colleagues
Would they like some advice from colleagues on internal ways of working and best practices?
- Direct them to the champions from the Interacting/Engaging user communities
Have they left the company or relevant role?
- Undertake regular user reviews to ensure all relevant users have a licence and are gaining success from the Artesian service
For further information, support and to discuss any training requirements, please contact your designated Customer Success Manager or contact us here.