If you are receiving irrelevant news or social media results, or are receiving nothing where you would expect to, you can use the "Improve your results" button to report this to our Support team, who will review and optimise the search terms and make any additional changes to better your Artesian experience.
Tell us about anything that doesn't look right, for example:
- The articles you are receiving aren't relevant to you
- The articles you are receiving aren't about you company
- Your company is known as something else in the media, for example an acronym or abbreviation
- You aren't receiving any articles when you would expect to be getting some
- The Company trades as something other than the Company name
You can let us know via the ‘Improve Your News’ option which can be found on the right hand side of any Company Page.
To do this:
- Click on 'Improve your results'
- Give us any information you have regarding the company (e.g. acronyms they are known as or the trading name they use)
- Let us know how you would like us to respond to you
- Once you have completed all the information needed click ‘Tell us!’
You will then receive a confirmation email letting you know that we have received your request. Our team will respond to you within 24 hours.