This depends on the type of data. Here is a summary:
Updated live – as soon as Experian upload a document:
- Companies House documents
- Mortgages and Charges
- Shareholders information
Updated monthly - released the following month
- Prospector data
- General Company Information
- Detailed Finances
- Directors, Directorships etc (People tab)
- Market Analysis
Please note …
- Having monthly updates means that there is a gap between the data being registered with Companies House, becoming available in Experian's data and Artesian being provided with that data. Depending on when information is submitted this can be anywhere between 2 and 7 weeks.
- If the company has not notified the authorities of new directors and shareholders, we will not know about them until they do, e.g., it is not mandatory for most companies to report new directors and shareholders until they submit their annual returns.