- Companies House documents
- Mortgages and Charges
- Shareholdings information
- Newly Registered companies - please be advised that company information for these businesses will be minimal for several weeks following incorporation.
- Company information displayed when viewing an individual company within FullCircl, including financials and directorship information (People data).
- Prospector data
- Company information displayed within watchlist exports
- Market Analysis
- Having monthly updates means that there is a gap between the data being registered with Companies House becoming available in Experian's data and FullCircl in turn being provided with that data. Depending on when information is submitted, this can be anywhere between 2 and 7 weeks.
- It is not mandatory for most companies to report new directors and shareholders until they submit their annual returns. If the company has not notified the authorities of new directors and shareholders, we will not know about them until they do.
This depends on the type of data. Here is a summary:
Updated monthly - released the following month
Please note …