Firstly, check you have alerts turned on for your Watchlist.
- From the "Following" page, choose one of the watchlists you have seen recent articles within, and go to the "Settings" sub-tab.
- Click on the "Change Watchlist and Alert Settings" option from the menu. This will open up a pop-up box.
- Within this box, ensure that the "Send alerts for this Watchlist" option is ticked. If you've made any changes here, make sure to press the "Save Options" button to update these settings.
- While viewing this page, also make sure that News Alerts are turned on for all companies in your watchlist.
Secondly, check you have the correct settings for "Send Email Alerts" within your profile.
- In the bar at the top of the page, click on your name then go to the "Your Profile" page.
- Under "Your Email Preferences", check the current setting for "Send Email Alerts". If this is set to "No, thanks", you won't receive any email alerts regardless of other options - to change this, click on the "Edit" button to the right of the page.
If both of these are switched on you should start receiving email alerts from the next day. If you're still not receiving email alerts, it's possible that they could be getting caught by spam/junk filters in your email client - please check these folders to ensure that your email alerts aren't being sent there by mistake.