You may want to add Artesian as a link on your smartphone's home screen so that you can easily access the service whilst on the move.
To do this on an iPhone simply:
- Ensure you are using Safari as the browser, then navigate to the Artesian site
- Click on the middle icon at the bottom of your phone screen - it will look like a square with an arrow pointing out the top
- Various options will then appear - in the bottom row of these scroll sideways until the option to Add to Home Screen appears, once visible select this option.
- A new screen will appear - you can rename the shortcut if you want to, otherwise click on the Add button in the top right corner
- You'll then be taken back to your phones home screen - a new shortcut to Artesian will now be visible
To do this on an Android simply:
- Ensure you are using Chrome as the browser, then navigate to the Artesian site
- Click on the hamburger menu (the three vertical dots in the top right of the screen)
- Select Add to Home Screen
- Rename the shortcut if you want to, then click Add
- The shortcut will now be saved to your phones home screen.